Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Had ordered flower bouquet for my mom on Mother's day and they didn't deliver it and no response from them. No customer service contacts as well. It's very disappointing.

I was going to surprise my mom but very disappointing. I would make sure that none of the people I know use this site and people around them as well. Why the *** do u ppl open a site when u can't even manage it. People never never and never order anything from this site.

This is the first time I'm writing review about anything. It is the worst site I have ever seen. My money also gone. No option to cancel the order as well Horrible site.

Hate this site!!!

This person wrote the review because of "worst site and service. no customer service details and no way to contact them. my money is gone and the product didn't reach where it had to." of flower n ferns delivery service from Flower N Ferns. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $9 and wants Flower N Ferns to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower N Ferns for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower N Ferns?

Comments